Re: st: question on local macros ina graph title

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: question on local macros ina graph title
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:20:06 +0100

What embedded quotes are you referring to?

When you define

local title "Database Analysis"

the double quote characters " " do not become part of the macro. They
are just treated as delimiters for the string. Following precisely the
line above with

mac li

will show that. So, my comment remains as it was. Glad you solved your
problem, but it is not clear why what you did failed to work in the
first place.

Nick