Re: st: clustered bootstrapped standard errors in quantile regressions

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: clustered bootstrapped standard errors in quantile regressions
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 19:11:25 -0400

See this thread and all the follow ups:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-11/msg00864.html

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez