st: RE: graph font

From   "Hoffman, George" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: graph font
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 05:49:20 -0500

Word doesn't like keep text attributes intact  in office graphic objects.
This works for me:
Use clipboard copy/paste into powerpoint. In powerpoint, you can edit the file if necessary (after conversion to office graphic object). The text and elements are almost always kept intact. When the picture is good to go,  make sure all the elements are regrouped, then cut and paste into word. In word, use the paste special option, and paste as a windows metafile.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of sara borelli
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: graph font

Dear Statlisters,
I am trying to change the default font for stata graph (I want it times new roman , for example). I changed the default in the graph window, and when I open the graph in stata in appears in Times New Romamn; however, when I copy the graph into Word, Arial reappears

Any suggestion on how to do it? I tried to change it editing the picture directly in Word, but the result is not great

I am using stata 8
thank you for any suggestion
sara