Re: st: tsset - repeated time values within panel

From   emanuele mazzini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: tsset - repeated time values within panel
Date   Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:18:38 +0200

Sorry for the wrong sending. I know what you mean, but I need to
replace missing values. I can be
more precise with the following example:

group   year      pairid
1         2002         .
1         2003        2
1         2004        2
2         2002        .
2         2003        3
2         2004        3

and I need to replace the missing values for pairid, which are
obviously the same for the previous years for which data are missing.
Hope this helps,
Thank you.