st: New Power Program RDPOWER

From   "E. C. Hedberg" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: New Power Program RDPOWER
Date   Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:42:46 -0700

Hi all,

I just submitted a program called rdpower to SSC.  From the help file

rdpower computes power for a variety of randomized designs: a single level randomized design
    where there is no clustering, a two-level cluster randomized design where treatment is at
    level 2, a three-level cluster randomized design where treatment is at level 2, a two-level
    block randomized design where treatment is at level 1, and a three-level randomized block
    design where treatment is at level 2.

I would like to thank Larry Hedges for his help in writing this program.

-Eric

Eric C. Hedberg, Ph.D.
Research Scientist
National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago
312-485-5376
1155 E. 60th Street
Chicago, IL 60637

E. C. Hedberg, Ph.D.
773 909 6801

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.