st: Fw: UNSUSCRIBE [email protected]

From   "roberta desantis" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Fw: UNSUSCRIBE [email protected]
Date   Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:10:16 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "roberta desantis" <[email protected]>
To: "StataCorp LP" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2011 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: UNSUSCRIBE [email protected]

I am extremely sorry but I followed he right procedure as indicated in the
FAQ and the majordomo is always answering that con not recognize the
message. I would be very grateful if you could unsuscribe me from statalist
thank you in advance
rds
----- Original Message ----- From: "StataCorp LP" <[email protected]>