st: Export Variance-Covariance-Matrix to Excel

From   Cosima Jägemann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Export Variance-Covariance-Matrix to Excel
Date   Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:14:15 +0100

variance-covariance-matrix of all my 130 variables. Since the matrix is too big, stata splits it up in several parts and displays them one below the other. As I don`t want to copy and paste every single part of the matrix separately and assemble them by hand in excel, I would like to know how I can export the whole matrix at once to excel? It would be a great help to know.
Many thanks!