Re: re:st: Returning stata users wish list

Subject   Re: re:st: Returning stata users wish list
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2011 07:52:49 -0400

Bob--
Would you be happy with a set of 3d scatterplots (that illustrate
multiple viewpoints/rotations, or points in time)? Because that is
easy to program--you can simply rotate the data or subset by time and
then apply one of the existing ideas to graph each, then combine into
one graph
If you want a little movie, or you want three slider controls that
enable you to rotate in real time or four slider controls that enable
you to rotate in real time and step through values of another variable
(a 4d plot), that is not so easy!