st: insufficient observation in panel data/time values repeated within panel‏

From   ajita <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: insufficient observation in panel data/time values repeated within panel‏
Date   Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

I have panel data on housing sales price  that looks like the following:
id        saleyear    saleprice community
1          2002        80000       1517
2          2001        90000       1517
3          2001        100000      1560
4          2001         80000       1560
Id is created by myself using generate id command for each house sold in a
particular county in a particular year. When i do tsset id saleyear it works
fine but after that when I do xtreg dependent var independent var I get a
message as few observations.  When I used community as my unique id and did
Xtset community saleyear I got r message as time values repeated within
panel since I have observation on different house sold in same year in the
same community. I appreciate your effort.

Thank you in advance
Ajita