st: Multiple histograms in one panel with pweights.

From   "Gupta, Sumedha" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Multiple histograms in one panel with pweights.
Date   Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:59:51 +0000

Dear Statlisters,

Using survey data with pweights I want to plot in one panel several histograms by categories. In particular I want to look at educational attainment (5 categories: less than high school, high school, some college, college and post grad) by age category of first child birth (6 categories).

The histogram option does not allow pweights and the graph bar option does not allow frequencies. Can anybody advise me on how I can get around this? All help appreciated.

Sumedha.