Re: st: -intgph nbreg- drops interaction variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -intgph nbreg- drops interaction variables
Date   Tue, 15 Mar 2011 00:28:34 +0000

Thanks. I did not understand that from the original post.

In either case, a direct test of -poisson- and -nbreg- with and
without the aegis of -intgph- would establish what is biting.

Nick