Re: st: gnbstrat prediction

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: gnbstrat prediction
Date   Tue, 1 Mar 2011 19:51:53 +0000

This is a program by Joe Hilbe on SSC.

The Statalist FAQ advises

"Say what command(s) you are using. If they are not part of official
Stata, say where they come from: the STB/SJ, SSC, or other archives."

It is really unclear why this request, which if honoured makes
questions much easier to understand, and which alerts other people to
packages that they themselves might find useful, is apparently so
difficult to understand and to follow.

That aside, Joe is intermittently active on this list, but on the
whole I suggest you write directly to him for support.

Nick