Re: st: How to convert exponential format into numeric values in stata

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to convert exponential format into numeric values in stata
Date   Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:38:26 -0500

when you use stat/transfer, go to the "variables" window and make this
variable a string variable

Rich