st: ROC procedure

From   "Liao, Junlin" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: ROC procedure
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:21:28 +0000

I'm working with the predictive values of test scores. I'm wondering if someone can help me with the interpretation of -rocfit- results. Is there a heuristic rule based on the group coefficients to set cutoff points for a continuous variable? After reading Stata documentation, I'm still not completely clear what the coefficients of groups stand for. Any comments or guiding me to the appropriate sources are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Junlin