Antwort: st: -eststo- -esttab- and $ in LaTex code

From   Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Antwort: st: -eststo- -esttab- and $ in LaTex code
Date   Thu, 24 Feb 2011 15:23:14 +0100

or you can do the following:

***************************
#d;
sysuse auto;
lab var price "Total assets = \\\$10M";
logit  foreign price rep78 weight;
esttab using c:\temp\test.tex, title(Test for different effects at \\$2M,
\\$10M, and \\$43M) replace label;

Stata uses the Dollar-sign  for globals and you need to escape the
baskslash:
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/lang/backslash.html

Johannes