Re: st: interaction graph

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: interaction graph
Date   Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:16:11 +0000

The procedure in your first paragraph is not what I had in mind, and
will at best produce averages across your prediction surface, which
given its curvature will not correspond to points on your surface. But
your question needs to be to yourself: whether a graph suits your
purposes depends on your purposes.

Official commands that are downloadable occur _only_ as part of an
-update- from StataCorp. Either way, I cannot comment on a command I
cannot see or find.

Nick