st: best practice for dates and times

From   "Liao, Junlin" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: best practice for dates and times
Date   Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:50:52 +0000

I find that transfer data with dates and times is rather complicated with Stata. Lately I found that importing dates and times in text format and then converting with Stata functions would be the simplest approach. I'd like to hear if others have better solutions.

Thanks,

Junlin