Re: st: RE: Membership (component) Determinant using FMM Command

From   Allen Young <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Membership (component) Determinant using FMM Command
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:00:04 -0500

Thanks Deb for the reply.

I tried the following syntax:
predict age if e(sample), equation(component1). I got a response that
age is already defined. Did l do something wrong? Is predvar not my
regressors?

Maybe l did not explain my problem well. Let me specific your paper.
Deb et al. (in press). The effect of job loss on overweight and
drinking. Journal of Health Economics. How do l get the results in
Table 5. (Determinants of the posterior probability of being in
Component 2 for BMI).

Thanks