Re: st: question on zero inflated regression

From   rachel grant <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: question on zero inflated regression
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:55:24 +0000

Sorry I meant to say the log-likelihood increases (likelihood
decreases) - I am new to all this so please bear with me! Rachel

regards, Rachel