Re: st: graph bar - how to add 'external' label above stacked bar chart

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: graph bar - how to add 'external' label above stacked bar chart
Date   Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:45:00 +1030

I'm sure others have better suggestions but 2 options include:

1. use -twoway bar- instead of -graph bar-, and scatter C against the group with
invisible markers labelled with their value

2. draw the bar graph without the labels, then invoke the Graph Editor to add the
labels manually (requires more programming):

_gm_edit .graphname.plotregion1.barlabels[1].text.Arrpush C1 %
_gm_edit .graphname.plotregion1.barlabels[2].text.Arrpush C2 %
graph display graphname

Phil

On Thu 17/02/11 10:40 , Vianney [email protected] sent:

http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq*   http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/