Re: re:st: pscore question

From   Dan Kimmel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: re:st: pscore question
Date   Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:01:42 -0600

Dear Statalisters,

Thanks for your suggestions re: my pscore question.  I am now
encountering another problem, which was (indeed) my reason for not
simply using psmatch2 in the first place: does anyone know if there is
a way to use psmatch2 (or some other propensity score module) to model
a nominal- or ordinal-scale outcome?  I am attempting to predict the
effect of exposure to violence in school on students' health outcomes,
where health is measured with a simple 5-category subjective response.
 Thanks,

Dan
--
Daniel M. Kimmel