Re: st: Random draws from multivariate normal not centered at the mean

From   Mauro Caselli <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random draws from multivariate normal not centered at the mean
Date   Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:51:33 +1100

Hi Fernando,

Thanks a lot for your reply. This looks like the right way to go. I
have to understand better how to implement the inverse mills ratio,
but I see that I need to look at truncated normal distributions.

Thanks again,

Mauro