Re: st: Random draws from multivariate normal not centered at the mean

From   David Muller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Random draws from multivariate normal not centered at the mean
Date   Tue, 15 Feb 2011 11:45:48 +1100

Sorry Mauro, I should clarify that you need to specify the means for
all variables you wish to draw from the multivariate normal
distribution. Your bivariate normal distribution cannot be uniquely
defined by the mean of X and its correlation with Y.