Re: st: stepwise and manual drop of variables

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: stepwise and manual drop of variables
Date   Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:50:35 +1030

Also, if there are any missing values in the variables then those observations will be excluded from the stepwise regression. When you drop such variables manually your number of observations will rise, whereas stepwise keeps them out of the analysis. So check the "Number of obs" in the output of the two methods.

Phil