st: RE: percentage format

From   "Harry Comber" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: percentage format
Date   Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:23:11 -0000

Thanks for the information. My apologies for an error in the original
question, where I should have written "mean" and not "sum", as pointed
out by Caleb, and as I realised after I posted the question. As I said,
I knew there were workarounds, but it would be more convenient not to
have to create more variables and also have to add in "%" signs later.
If there is no such format, I'll work out something else.
Harry

Dr. Harry Comber, Director
National Cancer Registry (www.ncri.ie)
Building 6800
Cork Airport Business Park
Kinsale Road
Cork.
Tel  +353 21 4318014
Fax +353 21 4318016
Email: [email protected]
-------
The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only. It
addressee or an authorised designee, you may not copy or use it, or
disclose it to anyone else. If you have received it in error please
notify us immediately and then destroy it. The NCRI does not guarantee
the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not
liable if the information contained in this communication is not a
proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender
or for any delay in its receipt.