Re: st: Re: Comparison of results from Stata

From   Matthew J Baker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Comparison of results from Stata
Date   Mon, 7 Feb 2011 18:36:25 -0500 (EST)

A very insightful answer...thanks very much!

Matt Baker

Dr. Matthew J. Baker
Department of Economics
Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY