Re: st: changes of user-input by -bootstrap- and -permute-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: changes of user-input by -bootstrap- and -permute-
Date   Mon, 7 Feb 2011 10:35:44 +0000

The fact that -twoway- uses the || syntax is I guess incidental, but
e.g. -xtmixed- also does, and the commands you mention need to work
with that.

My guess is that you'll have to give up on this syntax and use e.g. ()
to indicate mediator variables.

Nick