Re: st: StatTransfer Questions

From   Eric Booth <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: StatTransfer Questions
Date   Sun, 6 Feb 2011 20:46:23 +0000

<>

> On Feb 6, 2011, at 1:46 PM, Caleb Southworth wrote:

>> or similarly
>>
>> d109-244:StatTransfer10 caleb$ st /Users/caleb/Dropbox/union_pop/st/bls.stcmd
>> -bash: st: command not found
>>
>> That is, I don't seem to be able to invoke st either from its directory or elsewhere.

Also, even when I cd to the ST directory, simply using 'st' shell command doesnt work, I still have to use the entire path (no doubt there are ways to avoid this, but my Terminal-Fu is weak), so:

Eric-LT:stattransfer9 p$ /applications/stattransfer9/st.command   <file to run here>

- Eric
__
Eric A. Booth
Public Policy Research Institute