Re: st: survey bootstrap

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: survey bootstrap
Date   Sun, 6 Feb 2011 00:26:13 -0500

You can do it with Stas Kolenikov's -bsweights- command ("findit"). Be sure to read his presentation http://www.stata.com/meeting/snasug08/kolenikov_snasug08.pdf . I'm curious: for your problem, why do you prefer the bootstrap over linearization?

Steve
[email protected]