st: RE: How to read a very old SPSS file?

From   "John Sandberg, Prof." <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: How to read a very old SPSS file?
Date   Sat, 5 Feb 2011 06:10:32 -0500

If this hasn't already been solved (I am missing the other responses) have you tried stat/transfer? Its specialty is reading arcane legacy archives. Back in the day, the owner (I've forgotten his name unfortunately) wrote the code and answered the phones - he was really helpful if you had something his program couldn't transfer.

Jack

John Sandberg
Associate Research Professor
University of Maryland Population Research Center
Associate Professor
Department of Sociology
McGill University
Stephen Leacock Building Room 712