Re: st: Serial Correlation

From   Syed Basher <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Serial Correlation
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:05:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi Robert,

If you're going to stick with fixed-effects regression, you best option in Stata
is:

. xtreg y x, fe robust(id)

which will produce Rogers (1993) heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation
consistent SEs.

Since your N<T, you can also try xtgls. For simplicity you can use dummy
variable regression technique to estimate fixed-effects. You may find the
following useful:
http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=st0084

Best,
Syed Basher