st: calculating interval scores for a new sample when item and threshold parameters are known

From   "Michiel de Boer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: calculating interval scores for a new sample when item and threshold parameters are known
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:13:51 +0100

Dear statalists,

I have performed an IRT analysis in STATA using gllamm on polytomous items
resulting in estimates for the item difficulties and thresholds (same
threshold estimates for all the items). Now I would like to use these item
and threshold estimates for estimating the interval scores of persons
(thetas) from a different sample who have also responded to the same
questions. Is there anyone who could let me know whether that is possible
in STATA and if so, how to go about that?
Many thanks!
Michiel