RE: st: re: Cumulative Accuracy Profile

From   Drosophilia Melanogaster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: re: Cumulative Accuracy Profile
Date   Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:52:38 +0800 (SGT)

Hi Nick, thanks for your concern. I was made aware of that error many years ago after I set up this false account. I never really bothered to correct it seeing that it would serve little purpose to me. And my first choice of name was Desmodus rotundus but the common fruit fly's name had a catchier sound to it. I was using the melanogaster as a surname so I thought to capitalize it. Haha. Anyways, I am only using this email now because after I tried using my company email to post in this thread, my mailbox was suddenly flooded with spam. ^__^

Anyhoo, thanks for your advice regarding my programming problem. I really have no idea how to program in Stata but ill give it a try nonetheless.

And thanks Jose Ricardo for taking my side. It's no issue, really. :)

Warmest regards,

Mika

The poster has a small problem of not being able to spell their own name correctly. I offered advice and explanation.

Jose Ricardo Nogueira

No one is claiming to a common fruit fly, so what's your problem?