st: interpreting coefficients estimated using system of equations

From   Pejman Abedifar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: interpreting coefficients estimated using system of equations
Date   Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:22:52 +0100

Hi,

I adopt a simultaneous equations as well as IV techniques for the
comparisons of the two groups of individuals.
In stata 11, I can estimate the system of equations or apply the IV
technique using 2-step GMM. However, there is no any option on Fixed
Effect, random effect or between effect. The manual of stata doesn't
make any reference on this issue. Hence, I'm not sure how to interpret
the estimated coefficients, i.e. based on random effect, fixed effect
or between effect. Could you please let me know your comments?

--
Kind regards,
Pejman Abedifar