Re: st: Centering variables for interactions and using mi regress

From   Amy S <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Centering variables for interactions and using mi regress
Date   Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:06:06 -0800 (PST)

Richard, Thanks for the advice and passing along Paul's previous advice on the subject! That is interesting - a little counterintuitive, but certainly easier to implement.

I guess I will see if there are any other suggestions from the listserv in the meantime...

-Amy