RE: st: How to generate conditional random numbers?

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to generate conditional random numbers?
Date   Sun, 16 Jan 2011 18:13:15 +0000

Maarten,
thank you a lot.
I will read the papers you recommended later.
Thank you for all the resources you provided.

Grace