Re: st: Re: firthlogit

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: firthlogit
Date   Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:33:51 +0100

Dear Joseph

Thanks for your reply. Are you suggesting that it would be best to
remove the problematic variable from the PSM model, since balance
would still be difficult to achieve even if firthlogit is successful?

Kindly respond

N. Tirivayi
Maastricht University