Re: st: calculation of standard errors using estat mfx after asclogit

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: calculation of standard errors using estat mfx after asclogit
Date   Thu, 6 Jan 2011 19:29:20 +0000

You can always find out what reached Statalist by checking in the
archives. There is never any need for uncertainty or speculation on
this point.

Nick

[...]