RE: st: retaining numeric formatting when using -outsheet-

From   "Beede, David N" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: retaining numeric formatting when using -outsheet-
Date   Thu, 23 Dec 2010 11:05:10 -0500

Wow, thank you, Klaus - that worked! (It certainly doesn't seem obvious to me that it would.)

I changed the code to this:
		format v* %20,0fc
        	outsheet v1 v2 using test.txt, replace

and test.txt looks like this:
v1	v2
21	27,649,503,232
0	0
48	213,393,129,472
18	185,502,416,896

And it looks like this when read into Excel:
v1	v2
21	27,649,503,232
0	0
48	213,393,129,472