Re: st: RE: converting SAS file to stata using stat transfer-date and time variables

Subject   Re: st: RE: converting SAS file to stata using stat transfer-date and time variables
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:50:25 -0500

Leny,

perhaps you could use Stat\Transfer to cut the data (to keep just one
observation, or just one variable with dates), then post the file somewhere
to an accessible location, where we can examine it?

Best,
Sergiy Radyakin