st: outreg2 adds colums for sigma_u and sigma_e instead of rows

From   Nico <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outreg2 adds colums for sigma_u and sigma_e instead of rows
Date   Wed, 15 Dec 2010 17:42:59 +0100

Am 15.12.2010 13:26, schrieb Nico Ansch:
Dear all,

I am using outreg2 after running an xttobit regression in the following way:

. xttobit sparstd`f' law group`i'_ interact`i', ll(0)

. outreg2 using ${MY_OUT_PATH}tobit_`g'_`h'_design_`i'_laenge_`f', tex(frag) cttop (basic)

Unfortunatly, outreg2 puts the sigma_e and sigma_u statistics not into two new rows (which would be appropriate since they only exist once per regression), it creates new columns for both values. These colums appear next to the colums which contain the regressor coefficents and their standard errors (in brackets). This leads to two almost empty columns since they only contain the sigma_e and sigma_u value at the bottom. I could change it manually in the tex file but since I have lots of regressions I hope for an automatic solution.

Any ideas how I can force outreg to put the sigma values into two new rows?

Thanks in advance!!!

Nico