Re: st: Han and Hausman (1990) Nonparametric Baseline Hazard

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Han and Hausman (1990) Nonparametric Baseline Hazard
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:00:03 -0500

A view search for the word "flexible, all" turns up -stpm2-, which you can download from SSC. I don't know if it references Han and Hausman.

Steve
Steven J. Samuels
[email protected]