Re: st: Test Joint Hypothesis of several Inequalities?

Subject   Re: st: Test Joint Hypothesis of several Inequalities?
Date   Sat, 4 Dec 2010 09:10:11 -0600

Your hypothesis space does not cover the whole of reals^5, but only
the opposite sectors with all positive and all negative values. Your
current situation with some positive and some negative estimates falls
into neither the null nor the alternative you specified.

You might want to check Silvapulle & Sen's book on constrained
inference. They cover this stuff in all the details. What you describe
below is not making much sense, although it resembles the ultimate
result of a test with an inequality-constrained parameter.