Re: st: possible bug in reclink?

From   Michael Blasnik <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: possible bug in reclink?
Date   Fri, 3 Dec 2010 23:36:45 -0500

As the author of reclink, I'm aware of some lurking bugs that cause it
to crash when encountering quote characters (single quotes usually)
embedded in the strings being matched.  It's been in my list of things
to do when I find the time -- for more than a year.   I have not
actually seen the error message that you report before so perhaps it
is some other problem..

You can try to work around the bug by removing quote characters from
the strings before running reclink or you could send your data to me
so I can try to finally fix reclink.

Michael