st: .ado and .plugin

From   Cecilia Ann <[email protected]>
To   STATA List <[email protected]>
Subject   st: .ado and .plugin
Date   Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:38:13 -0500

Hello,

I write some new program in .ado and .plugin files. I want to use them to do analysis and plot graphs. I put them together in stata11 ado file. But when I type in new command in stata, there is error reminder. Stata says the command is unrecognized.

Could you please tell me how to generate new command based on these ado files and plugin? How to make these new program files work in STATA11?

Thanks.
Ann