Re: st: overlapping confidence bands with point estimates

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: overlapping confidence bands with point estimates
Date   Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:37:44 -0600

You could try using -gr addplot line-

For example:

sysuse sp500, clear
gen high2 = high+15*runiform()
gen low2 = low+15*runiform()
gen mid = (high+low)/2
gen mid2 = (high2+low2)/2
drarea high low high2 low2 date in 1/20, color(gs1 gs15)
gr addplot line mid mid2 date in 1/20, lc(gs2 gs14 ) lp(solid dash)

Scott