Re: st: -glm- dropped because of collinearity

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -glm- dropped because of collinearity
Date   Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:53:03 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 24/11/10, David Torres wrote:
> I am running some models using stata's -glm- command
> and sometimes get this note for multiple variables:
> VARsoandso dropped because of collinearity.
>
> For every variable mentioned, however, the same actually
> shows up in the output following the notes.  In fact,
> everything is working as I would expect.  What's up
> with that?

Hard to figure out based on this information. Can you
create an example that reproduces this behaviour so we can
see it on our own computers, for example using any of the
datasets available with -sysuse-?

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie