Re: st: parmest package files for Stata10

From   Roger Newson <[email protected]>
To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: parmest package files for Stata10
Date   Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:56:08 +0000

<>
Sorry for the earlier incomplete message (sent by mistake). As Dmitriy correctly states, old versions of -parmest-, and of my other packages, can be downloaded from my website using a browser. However, my website (for some unknown reason) is currently inaccessible as of today, at least to me. The best policy is probably to wait and then to try again, to check if normal service has been resumed.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil