RE: st: how to rename the texts of the category variable in -graph bar-?

From   Grace Jessie <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: how to rename the texts of the category variable in -graph bar-?
Date   Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:55:47 +0000

Dear statalists,
Is there a way to append a recording in the graph window?
I  have saved a recording and later I want to do something else based on the graph having been edited by the previously saved recording.
I want to merge these two editing as a recording. How to do it ?
I know I can first pause the recording and continue to record later. However, what I encounter is having saved one and do other edittings later if I find something else need to be done.

Thank you!
Grace