st: signrank after reshape

From   "Rilke Rainer Michael" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: signrank after reshape
Date   Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:02:16 +0100

Hello Stata-List,

I have a reshaped Dataset of the structure:

id            condition            XY           XYZ
1             A                   1             .
1             B                   0             1
2             A                   0             .
2             B                   1             0
3             A                   1             .
3             B                   0             1
4             A                   0             .
4             B                   1             0
5             A                   1             .
5             B                   1             0
6             A                   1             .
6             B                   1             0

Now I want to conduct a signrank Test of the Form:

signrank XY = XYZ

The Problem, obviously is that the data that has to be compared is not in the same row. Is there any command that copies the data to one row or is there a possible modification of the signrank command?

I would appreciate your comments.

Kind regards,
Rainer

Dipl.-Vw. Rainer Michael Rilke

Department of Corporate Development and Business Ethics
University of Cologne
Albertus-Magnus-Platz | 50923 Köln, Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 221 470 1843 | Fax: +49 (0) 221 470 1849
[email protected] | www.codebe.uni-koeln.de